Tactical Pistol Level 2
Class Cost: $125.00
This intense, advanced level 2 handgun training course focuses on further refinement of the pistol shooting skills taught in level 1. This program introduces and reinforces the fundamentals of tactical shooting and weapon handling skills under stress.
- Speed, movement, stress, and accuracy are emphasized to create success on demand.
- The principals and techniques of tactical shooting are developed through lecture, demonstration, and performance.The student will practice the fundamentals of tactical shooting. This program will build the skill required to successfully employ these techniques in a tactical or survival situation.
- Student will develop reflexive gun-handling skills that will enable them to quickly and efficiently engage threats while performing multiple complex tasks.
- This course will give you the tools and drills you need to become efficient and precise with your weapon. That efficiency and consistency are what translates to speed and accuracy over time. This is a fast paced, physically demanding firearms training course! Students should be in good physical condition, familiar with their equipment and have solid intermediate gun-handling skills prior to attending this firearms training course.
- The following firearms training topics will be covered:
- Speed shooting and Foundational Skill Review and Coaching
- High speed target engagement exercises
- Mental conditioning and combat mindset development
- Movement to maximize survivability in a lethal force scenario
- Cover and concealment
- Threat assessment and area scanning
- Dominating the threat and environment
- Cover and Concealment
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Balancing speed and accuracy
- Tactical speed shooting concepts
- Multi-shot progressive shooting drills
- Multiple target engagement exercises
- Engaging threats while advancing and withdrawing
- Engaging threats during continuous movement
- Engaging multiple threats while negotiating obstacles
- Engaging threats from the ground
- Reloading and Holstering
- Malfunction clearance drills
- Combat gun-handling skills
- Single hand shooting and manipulations
- Weapon retention issues
- Disparity of force issues
- Force-on-Force training ( Non- Lethal Weapons)
- Course tuition: $125.00 Ammunition requirements: 350 rounds (minimum) of factory loaded ammunition.
- Student requirements: Eye protection, ear protection, belt with strong-side holster (Kydex or leather) and magazine carrier, defensive-caliber handgun (.38/.357 or above) with at least 2 magazines or speed-loaders. Absolutely no flip-flops or sandals permitted. Recommended equipment: Handgun, holster, magazine carrier, ear pro, protective eye wear, and hat.
Safety Rules for every class: No ammo in class room, firearms must be in case or range bag at all time unless otherwise stated by Instructor. Photo ID, ammo, ear and eye protection are required. Pistol safety course fees do not include the cost of range fee. All live fire training will be done at The OK Corral Range in Woodbury, Tn. Range fee for this pistol safety course is $10.00 per individual.