USCCA Countering The Mass Shooter Threat Class at USADefense in Murfreesboro TN
Class Cost: $ 55.00
Course Length: 4 Hours classroom only
This course covers a comprehensive playbook for countering the Mass Shooter Threat: By analyzing data gathered from 48 mass shootings that have occurred since Columbine, to determine what can be learned from these tragedies, including whether a reduction in magazine capacity or the banning of any class of firearm would have changed the outcome. Also covered, a look at whether “gun-free” zones figure into the planning of these mass murders; whether victim response at any mass shooting has made a difference; and whether “universal background checks” or other similar proposals by gun control advocates stand a chance of stemming the current trajectory of these shootings. This data will then be summarized with a comprehensive plan to eliminate the scourge of these shooter atrocities once and for all.
- Mass shootings by the numbers.
- Would reducing magazine capacity or banning AR-15 style guns work?
- Do gun-free zones help or hurt?
- Does victim response make a difference?
- What are universal background checks, and would they end mass shootings?
- What about no fly lists and terror watch lists?
- Knowing the signs.
- Creating an emergency operations plan for your school, house of worship or business.
- Special security considerations for schools.
- Special security considerations for houses of worship.
- Using the Run, Hide, Flight Methodology.
- When fighting back means using a firearm.
- Triage and treat the wounded.
- The criteria for gun free zones.
- Where do we go from here?
Safety Rules for every class: No ammo in class room, firearms must be in case or range bag at all time unless otherwise stated by Instructor. Photo ID is required. ammo, ear and eye protection. Course fees do not include cost of range fee. All live fire training will be done at The OK Corral Range in Woodbury, Tn, with a current range fee of $10.00 per individual.